Who hasn't heard of Godiva Chocolates? This company has been around for years pleasing the most persnickety chocolate connoisseurs. Myself -- I love dark chocolate and Godiva Chocolates has unforgettable dark chocolates. I have to give into the graving from time to time but it has become a bit easier now that the latest health reports state that dark chocolate is good for you. Hmm...sounds like good research to me.Recently I was looking over Godiva's website and you should see what they have added new to their assortment. So many new surprises in chocolate and the presentation is so exquisite.
Truffles to me is a name that almost says it all. Truffles are my favorite type of chocolate. I am hoping to receive these this year for Valentine. I can almost taste them now -- in fact I might just not be able to wait!
End of Post
---The Chocolatier---
No comments:
Post a Comment